follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

authentically

that's how i want to live my life. i was thinking about this on my way to work this morning. i want so much to: be true to myself be myself appreciate myself accept myself honor myself. i came across this engaging website, soulful living, and it was reassuring to see that i am not alone in this quest. from this point on, i vow to live a more authentic life-- geniunely with purpose and on my own terms.

2 Comments:

  • At 3/30/2006 08:16:00 AM, Blogger JUST ME said…

    Mary Ann,

    This is a beautiful vow.... I have been as well trying to fix myself and how I care about myself and others.... my thing right now is treat others how you would like to be treated and I am truly just trying to be myself and live a good life...

    sincerely, angie wangie

     
  • At 3/31/2006 07:41:00 AM, Blogger ~An Awakened Mind said…

    This quote may resonate well.

    A solitary crane
    In winter snow
    Needs no jewels.

    -Deng Ming Dao

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!