follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Saturday, March 04, 2006

last year's garden

top left: nieces and nephews w/ one of my sisters sitting in the middle. my flower and veggie garden is behind them; top right: my main "formal" garden bed (my hubby built the smaller 12' x 12' raised bed for me) taken from above on deck. bottom left: close-up my smaller informal flower bed; bottom right: my small veggie/herb patch in a raised bed (also built by my handy hubby).... alot of the plants/flowers were either direct sown, bulbs or (dare i say it) store bought. i just was not motivated to start seeds last year. i did what i could do to make some sort of garden, but i dearly missed my matured garden in maine....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!