follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Sunday, March 12, 2006

many sources

of inspiration on blogger.com! i just went to a bunch of blogs and there are so many cool ones to visit. very time consuming! it's very comforting to know that there are many like minded souls out there. and boy are there a ton! i thank my dear friend angie for showing me the way! she is one of my sources! i always visit her blog (be true, be u) regularly...congrats on your new (old) job w/ the farm, by the way! way to go!!!! also, i checked out that 'inspire me thursday' blog and that is wicked cool... i'm slowly getting the hang of uploading...now it's time to learn how to create links...ah, well, one of these days... for now, i'm so glad that i can post images and will continue to do so!

2 Comments:

  • At 3/14/2006 03:33:00 PM, Blogger JUST ME said…

    Maryann,

    I am glad you joined the blog community.... It's fun right?????? I am in the works of sending you something soon......

    I love your blog and I check it every day for sure...... I am glad you won your steal thingy at the auction. You go girlllllll.......

    Angelica

     
  • At 3/14/2006 03:57:00 PM, Blogger firstborn said…

    angie,

    ditto about your blog!

    blogging rocks...thanks girlfriend for showing me the way!!!!!

    mary ann oxox

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!