follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Saturday, March 04, 2006

my beloved garden in maine

(from left to right): the "garage" where i started my seeds in this makeshift "greenhouse"; my garden in the springtime....(c. 2001). my hubby built the raised bed (12' x 16') and my veggie patch was directly behind the raised bed. left: heavenly blue morning glories climbing my gothic arch; top: "my babies"....some of the seedlings i'd sown indoors; and bottom: my garden erupting with new growth...how i miss that garden...that garden was a labor of love. it was my refuge, my sanctuary. i loved just sitting in my garden or even just picking weeds. it was so serene. i used to love getting up at dawn and sit out on our deck and listen to the birds, especially the loons. it was very idyllic indeed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!