follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Friday, March 31, 2006

something borrowed

this is something i found from misty eyed's blog (i've been reading this blog lately). it's about "thoughts from fellow artists"...here's my version:
  • Name: mary ann
  • My Pedigree is: b.a., m.s., and m.a. ccc-slp/l
  • In five words I am: thoughtful, creative, sincere, hopeful, determined
  • Happiness is:living life authentically and being surrounded by loving, positive people
  • I wish: to be kinder than necessary...
  • I'm most influenced by: my husband, family and close friends
  • I've always wanted to: see the world
  • I want to be: the change that i want to see in the world, to borrow a phrase
  • My current art project is: i've got a few brewing: cards, contest and self-portrait tuesday challenge
  • I love the smell of:pine trees, salt air and marine helioptropes (these smell like baby powder)
  • My best memory is: i have many...too hard to pick, but if i had to pick one, i guess it would be the moment my hubby and i decided to live in maine. we stood on a mountain overlooking the sea and he looked at me and said, "yeh, we can live here."
  • My current obsession is: twofold: rubberstamping and gardening!
  • I Like: to paint again.
  • I dislike: getting up wicked early and driving an hour to/from work
  • My favorite food is: nachos, mom's pancit and hummus
  • Something I avoid at all costs is: getting involved with crazy ideas, people
  • My favorite vacation spot is:midcoast, me usually and anywhere with my hubby
  • My favorite toy as a child was: baseball mitt my dad gave me when i was about nine. i was fanatical about baseball at that time.
  • My favorite toy now: my hubby, i mean, my big shot die machine!
  • Current favorite quote: go confidently in the direction of your dreams. live the life you have imagined. henry david thoreau

1 Comments:

  • At 4/04/2006 02:24:00 PM, Blogger kelly rae said…

    that quote from thoreau is one of my favorites. it's so true how that works. if you just concentrate on living the life you've imagined, things fall into place.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!