follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Friday, March 31, 2006

what's a girl to do

now that i have my big shot machine, i don't need my ol' sizzix machine anymore. it had served me so well these past couple of years and i did take good care of it too. i tried to give it to a dear friend, but she gently declined my offer. another dear friend already has a zip'e mate. one of my sisters wanted it, but changed her mind. what do i do? it still has many more years of life in it and it is in good condition. if anyone out there in blogland is interested in my ol' sizzix machine, please post a comment. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

  • At 3/31/2006 11:04:00 AM, Blogger ~An Awakened Mind said…

    Post an ad on CraigsList (http://milwaukee.craigslist.org and http://chicago.craigslist.org).

    It's like a free online 'Trading Times'. You can sell almost anything on this site. Plus, you can request that the buyer pay cash and pick it up (no shipping costs).

    Hope this helps.

     
  • At 3/31/2006 11:44:00 AM, Blogger andria said…

    You could always go Ebay.

     
  • At 3/31/2006 08:26:00 PM, Blogger JUST ME said…

    Mary Ann,

    The only way I will take this sizzix from you is if you charge me an amount and shipping please.. I will give it a good home, but only if you tell me an amount....

    I hope I didn't offend you by not taking it for Free I think it's only fair that I pay you something for it........

    Let me know.... Angelica

     
  • At 3/31/2006 08:34:00 PM, Blogger firstborn said…

    hey hon, no offense taken...

    i just want it to go to a good home where it will be put to good use and be appreciated.

    i will send you a separate email about this okay?

    again, you did not offend me at all, whatsoever...

    mary ann :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!