follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

inspire me thursday {spring & nature}

there is a lovely public garden in the town where i live. these snaps were taken on a walk i took with my husband about a week or so ago. in this garden are many wooden benches that have beautiful quotes carved into them... i am always inspired and invigorated whenever i am in this beautiful sanctuary... i thought this would be perfect for this week's imt challenge. {spring} for me is a time of renewal, rebirth and rediscovery. {nature} reminds me there is always beauty and good in the world around us, if only we were to take the time and look.

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 4/18/2006 12:53:00 PM, Anonymous Hanna said…

    fantastic!

     
  • At 4/20/2006 07:43:00 PM, Blogger carla said…

    Thank you for sharing these! I can imagine that one would feel so inspired and happy just walking by and reading these words...they could change a mood from bad to good almost instantly:>

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!