follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Saturday, April 29, 2006

look out!

when i see antiques and scrapbook {& their variant aliases} & they are next to one another (as these two establishments are)... [fuh*get uh*bout it]! deadly combination...(my darling husband can attest to this)!!!!! i'm toast... it is like what corey {tongue in cheek} has written about in her amazing blog... i go nuts! i don't know why that is, it just is... now, how wicked cute is this? how can you not resist browsing through? and then bringing home some lovely treasures like these??? Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

  • At 4/30/2006 02:28:00 AM, Blogger Judy Scott said…

    I totally agree EXCEPT for me its fabrics, threads and bits and bobs, I go weak at the knees and my adrenalin just soars. Time is forgotten........ she says dreaming of August when the Festival of Quilts hits the UK help!!!!!

    I love your finds though especially that duck egg blue thingy, what is it?
    Love your site and your mouth pic is brilliant, thanks for visiting me too will drop by again - if thats ok, bye for now
    Judy x

     
  • At 4/30/2006 05:03:00 PM, Blogger Judy Scott said…

    Brilliant please go ahead and add me, how wonderful, Ive set up a link too from mine so Ill visit often and check out your new treasures, Judy x

     
  • At 5/01/2006 06:09:00 AM, Blogger Tongue in Cheek Antiques said…

    yes!yes!yes! I think the same thing...i haven't started to scrap...but I have started to collct scraps, and the piles is as tall as me!! Can i share some with you???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!