follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Saturday, April 15, 2006

mixed media memoirs no.2

another submission to m3...i am so enjoying trying to catch up with the past topics of this group. this one is when i get really quiet i wonder... my response: if i really did make the right choices if you want to see more of others' entries, check out my fave site link to the side here>>> and just click on mixed media memoirs et voila! you're there :) Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 4/16/2006 07:29:00 AM, Blogger Going For Greatness said…

    Love the colors you chose. It's a good pondering too.. I sometimes think about that same exact thing.
    ~Gabi

     
  • At 4/16/2006 10:39:00 PM, Blogger Artist in Progress said…

    I like this. I checked out the group and it looks interesting, I am just not sure how to achieve what you have done here for a project with them. You nailed it. I will check out the group more often.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!