follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

mixed media memoirs no.3

this week's topic for mixed media memoirs: i release my feelings of guilt about... to which i responded: my spending habits i used patterned paper, chalk inks, teeny tiny alpha stamps & alpha stickers. to see more of other's work, please click on the mixed media memoirs link in the sidebar>>>> back to creating more stuff...:)
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 4/18/2006 11:57:00 AM, Blogger Geninne said…

    Hey Firstborn, thanx for stopping by my blog and leaving a nice comment :-) It's greatly appreciated!
    You have a very cool blog goin' on. I speciallu liked your Series of Art for IMT...beautiful!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!