follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

mixed media memoirs

i am my best self when i >>>

listen>learn>remember

i was visiting this wicked cool blog called {be alive* believe* be you} created by this groovy gal, melba. and she recently started this group called, mixed media memoirs. can i just say this totally rocks!!!! it is so right up my alley...this is what came to me only an hour or so ago... to view other great works, visit her blogs that i've put on my links and fave sites [to the right of this post>>>>]...you won't be disappointed! Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

  • At 4/13/2006 04:02:00 AM, Blogger Whimspiration said…

    Beautiful peice of work. It is a beautiful thing these challengers are doing both fostering a sense of community amongst bloggers everywhere as well as bringing more beauty to the world at large. Thanks for being a part of it and adding your beauty to the mix. *smile*

     
  • At 4/13/2006 07:13:00 AM, Blogger melba said…

    I am up early today because my son Ethan has library group this morning. I actually had a few extra minutes to check my mail; it was so great to see such an awesome piece of art for MMM from you! I added the picture and link to the site. (the picture was actually a little small; I try to make them big on the site so people can see the details)
    Thanks for the support!
    I usually post the new topic late Sunday night (I know it says Monday...I thought it would be cool to be Monday's Mixed Media Memoirs, but I usually have enough time on Sunday nights.)
    Many people send me art for past topics and I post those too. Whatever you feel inspired to create makes me happy:)

     
  • At 4/13/2006 12:23:00 PM, Blogger Ninotchka said…

    I love this! Welcome to MMM. ;)

     
  • At 4/13/2006 02:57:00 PM, Blogger Artist in Progress said…

    2 cool.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!