follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Sunday, May 14, 2006

35 questions

andria did a general tag for 35 questions...so here goes mine... 1. How did you get the idea for your profile name? it's my place in the family & what my mom likes to call me at times 2.What song are you playing now, or wish you were playing? over my head [the radio is on & rick dee's countdown is on] 3. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry? andria mentioned the late dana reeve. while i didn't cry, i felt very, very sad upon hearing of her passing. i'd have to say, i did cry when princess diana died...i was at work in a patient's room, where she had her overhead t.v. on. we both couldn't believe it! i'm not one to obsess over the royal family, but on the drive home from work that day, i cried thinking about her poor sons. she was just too young! 4. What color underwear are you wearing now? pink with hearts on them 5. Do you want a baby? i am not averse to having any children; if it happens for us, wonderful! if it doesn't, joe & i accept that... 6. What does your dad do for a living? he's semi-retired...he worked for a very long-time for ups, but now he does airport secuity part-time & is my mom's chauffeur [when they are stateside; they are in the philippines at the moment] 7. What does your mom do for a living? also semi-retired...she worked for an extremely long-time as an rn...& she is the resident babysitter in the family... 8. What are your pet's names? the girls: bailey & patches; the boys: t.j., mini-me, wiley 9. What color are your bed sheets? sage & moss green [love all shades of green] 10. What are the last three digits of your phone number? 188... 11. What was the last concert you went to? it's way tooooooooo long! can't remember when the last time was. i used to go to concerts when i was in college, but those days, i'm afraid are over! 12. Who was with you? can't remember. 13. What was the last film you watched? blade trinity...i'm not one for blood & gore, but this was GOOD! & ryan reynolds was/is HOT 14. Who do you dislike most at this moment? i'd rather not say...that's for me to know & you to find out! 16. Did you dream last night? i think so...can't really recall... 15. what food are you craving? a hummus bagel sandwich from camden bagel....ha ha! i guess i will have to setlle for some cream of wheat for breakfast.... 17. What was the last tv show you watched? dr. who 18. What is your favorite piece of jewelry? my wedding band. it is a hand braided ring crafted by an artisan i discovered over the internet a few years ago. i'm not a flashy, bling-bling sort of girl... 19. What is to the left of you? mini-me the cat 20. What was the last thing you ate? maple flavored cream of wheat... 21. Who is your best friend of the opposite sex? my husband 22. Who last MSNd you? allison 23. Where is your significant other right now? watching a fishing show with a cup of java in hand...he just woke up. 24. Do you have a crush? Yes 25. What is his name? alex on mcleod's daughters 26. When was the last time you had your hair cut? a couple of weeks ago, i trimmed my bangs 27. Are you on any meds? no 28. Do you have a mental disease? no, but i can think of a few who do! 29. What shirt are you wearing? a white long-sleeved t-shirt 30. Are you sexy? ditto what andria said:no, i am more the cute, next door type 31. What's your favorite store? gosh, there are so many! but at the moment, i love target & goodwill! [it was reny's and foreside co. in maine]...i like kohl's too, but that is a deadly store...so i don't frequent there that much! 32. Are you thirsty? yes, i have a cold glass of h2o... 33. Can you ever imagine yourself getting married? for a long while i thought i never would get married because i was busy going to school and starting a career...but when it finally did, it was the best thing i could've done for myself because i married my best friend & soul mate 34. Who is someone you haven't seen in a while and miss? my parents, my family in chicago, my pals scattered around the world 35. Where do you work? part-time at a hospital and the other times, at home, thank goodness!!!! consider yourself tagged if you gotten this far in my post...but only if you want to play. :)

2 Comments:

  • At 5/14/2006 06:08:00 PM, Blogger Going For Greatness said…

    35 questions...so here goes mine...
    1. How did you get the idea for your profile name? This is a good question! "Going For Greatness" is on a T-shirt of a guy on a record album (vinyl) insert. I saw it and thought "WOW That's SO ME!"

    2.What song are you playing now, or wish you were playing? Right Now Spongebob Squarepant is on

    3. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry? Absolutely. I knew John Denver very well and was close to him since I was 11 years old. His death was tragic and still affects me. He was my mentor.


    4. What color underwear are you wearing now? Boring white LOL

    5. Do you want a baby? I have 2 little girls and we're done. :) So no, at this time I'd rather not have a baby!

    6. What does your dad do for a living? My dad was Donald Trump's personal helicopter pilot for more than 20 years

    7. What does your mom do for a living? She is a stained glass artist.

    8. What are your pet's names? Bailey is 15 and Zippity a 1 :)

    9. What color are your bed sheets? cream

    10. What are the last three digits of your phone number? 787

    11. What was the last concert you went to? John Denver, July 31 1997

    12. Who was with you? My hubby and my dad

    13. What was the last film you watched? 16 Candles :)

    14. Who do you dislike most at this moment? Celebrity wise? I can't stand Garth Brooks ( his music is fine but his SELF is an arrogant ass)

    16. Did you dream last night? i think so...can't really recall...

    15. what food are you craving? Salad

    17. What was the last tv show you watched? dr. who(ME TOO!!!)

    18. What is your favorite piece of jewelry? my wedding band. I'm not a flashy, bling-bling sort of girl either!

    19. What is to the left of you?
    my toddler's puzzle

    20. What was the last thing you ate? Still eating ( salad)

    21. Who is your best friend of the opposite sex? my husband

    22. Who last MSNd you? Becca
    Add me, MaryAnn!! TTSGabi@hotmail.com

    23. Where is your significant other right now? Washing his hands getting ready for supper

    24. Do you have a crush? Yes

    25. What is his name? Taylor Hicks

    26. When was the last time you had your hair cut? 1 year 4 months ago

    27. Are you on any meds? nope

    28. Do you have a mental disease? no, but i can think of a few who do! ( Ditto!)

    29. What shirt are you wearing? a black long-sleeved t-shirt
    30. Are you sexy? Lmao I highly doubt it! Like you said, I'm 'the girl next door'

    31. What's your favorite store? Love Target and Hot Topic

    32. Are you thirsty? yes

    33. Can you ever imagine yourself getting married? I can and I am :)

    34. Who is someone you haven't seen in a while and miss? Janine

    35. Where do you work? as a freelance writer from home!

    That was fun!!!!
    Add me to your MSN messenger! We'll have to chat!
    ttsgabi@hotmail.com
    ! Gabi

     
  • At 5/14/2006 08:46:00 PM, Blogger firstborn said…

    okay gabi, i'll add you!!!!!!! so cool that you watch dr. who, tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the past couple of episodes were set ww2 time in uk!!!!!!

    wow, you have a fascinating list and we DO have a lot things in common!!!!!!!!

    :) mary ann

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!