follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

another update

for friday's finds... thanks to judy for coming up with a working flickr badge! well done!! when you click on the ff badge in my sidebar>>>you should be able to go right to friday's finds in flickr.... now, about uploading the badge....um, judy, uh, can you [help out here] elaborate? or i think if you email me, i can give you the code to copy and paste the badge. i know that judy has sent out a few emails already about this, but if you haven't received an email and would like to post a badge in your blog, you can certainly email me (see my profile for address)... i think that this should be in working order for the moment...one day, this will be more refined {right judy??}...appreciate your patience! my other thought lately was to have a ff theme every other week {i.e., twice a month}. for example, theme for one week could be find something from the sea or made by the sea.... or another week could be to find something that is a particular color, say, blue...etc., >>>>do you follow? of course, you would still be welcomed to post any off-theme finds each week if you'd rather...or you could do both...that i will leave totally up to you! have fun with this is the main thing!!! i leave you with a little teaser...! can't wait to see what you all have in store for friday's finds! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 5/11/2006 11:43:00 AM, Blogger JUST ME said…

    Mary Ann,,

    I am happy that your parents are a-okay girl... My husband seriously gave me the okay to go with you next year for that blogging event... WoW... I need to start saving....... I have been having trouble uploading pictures, but I will try to add something tonight for Friday's Finds....

    love, angie

     
  • At 5/12/2006 05:47:00 AM, Blogger sweet memories said…

    I am going to spend some time learning how to load things on my blog this weekend....I have the weekend off so I can't wait to spend some time doing this! I think on Sunday if the weather holds out, which it may not, we will be visiting an antique fair called the Brimfield Antique Fair which is supposed to be incredible...I miss doing these types of things...can't wait to post what I find this weekend!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!