follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

break's over

for the past couple of weeks, i have been keeping track of my daily activities for this week's mixed media memoirs [how i spend my time]...& i was amazed {more like, horrified} that i typically spend nearly all my waking hours BLOGGING! & at the expense of my sleep time, hubby time, gardening time & household chores...i thought i'd better take a break! but you know what? i was having some wicked blogging withdrawals the last couple of days...it was weird not loggin' & bloggin'! but my garden needed some serious tlc {it's less weedy/seedy-looking & less of an eyesore now}, a few loads of laundry have been done, some tidying up here & there & my hubby, he's been reassured that i haven't forgotten him! he is actually okay with me bloggin'...so i'm bloggin' on!!!!!!!!!!!!! & it feels good to be back!!!!! & now i have to catch up with my bloggin' pals & projects... here's something that i thought you might appreciate:  Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

  • At 5/23/2006 08:59:00 PM, Blogger Newsandseduction said…

    well quoted.

     
  • At 5/24/2006 08:45:00 AM, Anonymous Looney said…

    So true! You find the neatest sayings!

     
  • At 5/24/2006 08:53:00 AM, Anonymous Looney said…

    I also wanted to say, even though I don't have a blog, I know what you mean about blogging withdrawals...you just can't get enough of a good thing! But it's always nice to take a nice little break. Like some of your neat friends have said, "take time for yourself and you'll always find the right balance..." Thanks for sharing your life, creativeness and some of your happiness with us! You and your friends are such an inspiration! xoxo Looney

     
  • At 5/24/2006 03:04:00 PM, Blogger Judy Scott said…

    Hi babe welcome back, Jx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!