follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

{dream}

is this week's topic for artwords {i love this group!}...& it is a topic close to my heart...that is why my blog is called, follow your bliss... i found this poem, be all that you can be, by the poet, lin yutang: champion the right to be yourself. dare to be different and to set your own pattern; live your own life, and follow your own star.
 Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

  • At 5/24/2006 06:05:00 AM, Blogger Tongue in Cheek Antiques said…

    perfect truth and simply boldly put! Wonderful illustration your words bring!

     
  • At 5/24/2006 08:36:00 AM, Anonymous Looney said…

    Right on tongue in cheek antiques! Love the blue and yellow and the perfect words in that poem...dreams are like being on puffs of clouds and having rays of sunshine warm your thoughts into reality! Great art! xoxo Looney

     
  • At 5/25/2006 05:29:00 AM, Blogger sweet memories said…

    simple words that we all should live by...I admire your wisdom...pretty picture too...I dream a lot and am thinking about putting a journal next to my bed like I did in college to document while they are fresh in my head..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!