follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Friday, May 26, 2006

[friday's finds]

for this week's friday's finds, i spotlight one of my favorite antique haunts>>>campus antiques... i love coming to this place because i have found many wonderful treasures that now grace the interior of my home!you walk into this place {which was the former gymnasium of the local community college}...you are quickly & unabashedly SUCKED into the vintage vortex!!! there are tons of STUFF everywhere you turn...upstairs, main floor {pictured below} & downstairs... i frequent this place pretty often & have become quite fond of certain dealers who showcase their wonderful finds...it never fails that i always manage to take home something lovely & useful such as these two wonderfully distressed shelf & nightstand... always on the lookout for creative storage solutions...& whenever i spy such sweet treasures as these [& the price tags are oh so kind]>>>you betcha that i snatch them as fast as i can>>> as they all are to feather the nest. oh, the thrill of the hunt...& the wonderful find! now if you have a terrific find(s), please by all means, leave a comment with your link/url OR if you have a flickr account, post your lovely treasures there! Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

  • At 5/26/2006 08:40:00 AM, Blogger andria said…

    I have a friday find up.

     
  • At 5/26/2006 01:11:00 PM, Blogger Overwhelmed! said…

    I haven't been out of my house yet (I'm still in my PJs) so I don't have a Friday Find to add, but I wanted to let you know that I love yours! Wish we lived closer so I could check it out. :)

    Oh, I've just posted the 1st recipe for the Five Ingredient Friday recipe exchange. Stop by and take a peek. Let me know if you post a recipe on your blog today. :)

     
  • At 5/27/2006 08:30:00 AM, Blogger sweet memories said…

    sounds like a fun shopping trip! I absolutely love to shop, just went to throw the trash out and found my Michaels coupon in the trash! How dare he! I am going to find some garage sale or fair today..while Mark works on the boat....again.....wonder if he will every finsih?! I will take a pic of him fixing his boat today...and give him more credit that I do...

     
  • At 6/13/2006 10:07:00 PM, Blogger Idamaria said…

    Did you end up purchasing the 3 tiered stand? I just love that! Would look great as a display in your booth at the Art Fest...I won't give up until you tell me you'll do it! Jean

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!