follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

glory day

after three days of wet and cold rain,
the weather couldn't have been more perfect today! it was a gloriously sunny and pleasant day spent
visiting with a cherished friend, reminiscing of old times,
immensely enjoying one another's company
and getting in all sorts of mischief
that both our husbands had forgotten about when we reunited...
they had no idea-rrr!
partners in crime, indeed! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 5/03/2006 01:19:00 PM, Blogger andria said…

    Glad you had a good time and the weather was good for you.

     
  • At 5/04/2006 04:13:00 AM, Blogger sweet memories said…

    It's always rejuvenating talking, seeing or somehow communicating with a wonderful friend...glad you had a wonderful time...when I started my journal before I actually went forward with my blog, I wrote down what was most important to me, and that was spending time with my friends, creating memories....I have friends from all paths of my life, that I still connect with...we all see eachother over the years...but all live very far apart...I am the one that brings everyone together...it is a lot of effort, but in the long run, I love to see their happy tears when we celebrate our friendship...I have friends with kids, friends without kids, so many different groups...I have made certain committments to them that I always follow through with...I hope to create some art and documented memories like you have with your Annie....its wonderful to keep relationships going....have some more beautiful times with Annie!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!