follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

IV sisters

in the last couple of posts, i've mentioned my sisters... well here we are...moi, gail, jo and bobbie (seated)>>> collectively known as IV sisters.
this snap was taken last summer 'o5,
was it in june?
anyway.... my blog address reflects my position in the family...{get it?!}
when [my] joe and i lived in maine, i was separated from my 3 sisters [and 1 brother]... i guess one of the bright spots of moving back to the midwest was to be back wid da sista's (that's southside chicago speak)
the sista after me is jo...she is what you call my "irish twin", born 11 months apart from me. she is also the sister we call "looney" because she is totally wacky, incredibly loud {clapper and laugher} and outta control! [hmmmmm, wonder where she gets this? MOM and POP!]... a total wild woman! she confessed to me that she is a "secret, closet blogger" and she is, i think, more obsessed with blogging than i am! and she doesn't even {yet} have her own blog! since her computer has been [down] [fried] [on the fritz], she has not had the chance to do so....but look out, man! she's going to be something {else} fierce when she enters the blogosphere! LOL!!! just thought i'd share, give some faces to the names i've been dropping... now back to the art projects...i have quite a few things to get done this week! but it is all good!!! toodles, m.a. :) Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

  • At 5/10/2006 04:34:00 AM, Anonymous Looney said…

    Good morning, Ate! Couldn't sleep...Before my computer goes bizerk today... I finally got a chance to check out your recent posts. Still praying for Mom and Pop's safe arrival. Haven't heard anything from them. Anxiously awaiting to talk them into cutting their vacation short and to come home right NOW! Miss them terribly...
    Love your art, love your friday finds, love your photography ...just love how you're creative spirit has really soared! Really enjoy your artistic journal and reading all about your cool and new friends from all over the WORLD!
    Can't wait to finally get a decent computer and maybe tap into some of your happiness...reading your blog and also searching the blogosphere for other kindered spirits is like having a nice cup of joe (flavored & decaf of course!) on a cool, crisp and sunny morning...Thanks for sharing pieces of you with all of us...Love, Looney

     
  • At 5/10/2006 04:39:00 AM, Anonymous Looney said…

    PS...gotta love that picture, huh? Watch out...The next American Top Model! HAHHHHHH!!! xoxoxo Looney ;)

     
  • At 5/10/2006 05:33:00 AM, Blogger weirdbunny said…

    How brilliant to have all those sisters.

     
  • At 5/10/2006 11:26:00 PM, Anonymous Looney said…

    Hi, Weirdbunny! Yes, I totally agree with you. I believe that I'm so fortunate to have these three beautiful sisters in my life. Unconditional sisterly love-no matter what life brings to our doors. My world wouldn't be complete without my three best friends sharing God's blessings. Thanks so much for your kind and sweet words.

     
  • At 5/10/2006 11:44:00 PM, Blogger firstborn said…

    hi looney!

    thanks for putting in your two cents worth up there!!!!

    ditto from me too!

    la-la!

     
  • At 5/12/2006 05:50:00 AM, Blogger sweet memories said…

    Loony sounds so sweet...I don't have any sisters, but have a very close relationship with my mother and daughter...Glad your parents are ok, you look like you have a sweet family. I love the fact that everyone that I have seen blogging really incorporates their family into their every day life, art and thoughts...I do the same...thought I was a little different from the rest but glad that I have found women like you out there!

     
  • At 5/15/2006 03:46:00 PM, Blogger audrey said…

    you guys look like you have tons of fun...great pic of all of you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!