follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Thursday, May 04, 2006

i've been tagged

by audrey ... 5 things in your fridge: soy milk, salad, leftovers, yogurt, joe's beer 5 things in your purse: digi camera, wallet, buisness cards, keys, lipgloss 5 things in your closet: scrubs, sweaters, a few dresses, my collection of vera bradley bags, various tops 5 things that are in your car: maps of wisconsin, illinois and maine {smile}, plastic boxes from scrapbook store's garage sale, bulletin board {my latest thrift store find}, my work bag, bag of potting soil Hope you have fun reading, and now it's your turn to tag 5friends. tag you're it: andria, pauline, corey, judy, & jean {note: it is totally okay if you don't want to be tagged...this is just for giggles...}

4 Comments:

  • At 5/04/2006 08:42:00 AM, Blogger Going For Greatness said…

    5 Things:

    5 things in your fridge: Silk Chocolate Soy Milk, Cheese, butter lettuce, orange bell pepper, orange Juice

    5 things in your purse: Cell phone, keys, receipts, 1 diaper for Ellie, chap stick

    5 things in your closet: Scrubs (Us too!!) Crocs, my Vera bags( girl we have a lot in common!) Blankets, dust HA!

    5 things that are in your car: 2 Car seats, 12 x 12 paper holder just in case I find something good at the LSS, baby wipes, dog leash, dog bed

    FUN!
    ~!Gabi

     
  • At 5/05/2006 05:51:00 AM, Blogger andria said…

    Mine are posted.

     
  • At 5/05/2006 09:39:00 AM, Blogger sweet memories said…

    Thank you for my first Tag! That was fun, made me realize what a mess the areas are that we can close our doors behind us and not look! Purses, cars, closets, always good places to stash messes! It will motivate me to get organzied, which is always a good focus before a busy weekend! I posted on my blog...I want to try Melbas Mixed Media Memoirs next..maybe tomorrow night...

     
  • At 5/06/2006 08:41:00 AM, Blogger Judy Scott said…

    Hi all, mine is on my blog now Judy x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!