follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Monday, May 08, 2006

self portrait [introduce yourself week 2]

for this week's self-portrait challenge, i've chosen to answer this question:who lives in your house? answer: me and joe, my dh of nearly 4 years (but have known since 1997), along with our five stray cats... the "girls" bailey (i'm holding her in my arms...she crashed our wedding party); patches (she is aka "fratchy", our calico kitty who is looking right up to joe, nose to nose)
"the boys" t.j. (him's a goooooood boy! the black and white "bear" you see sprawled on the kitchen floor); and the "magoo brothers">>> wiley (named by our little nephew nicky >>> the orange short haired tabby you see on the left) and mini-me (the long-haired orange tabby you see on the right)... that's who lives in our house...loads of love, fun and... furballs!Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

  • At 5/09/2006 06:17:00 AM, Blogger Tongue in Cheek Antiques said…

    every glimpse of you makes me smile, the discovery of a friend on the blog, a steady stream of colorful layers, Today I see a husband, the five girls! and your happiness beaming!

     
  • At 5/09/2006 07:00:00 PM, Blogger Going For Greatness said…

    Awwww... such sweet furrballs! A house isn't complete without one or 2!! :) Sweet!

     
  • At 5/12/2006 05:56:00 AM, Blogger sweet memories said…

    You are in love with your cats too! I have three dogs that I need to write about this weekend, I watched the mother give birth to 5 puppies, we rescued her, what a beautiful addition to our family that was! How nice that you have this blog and your family who are not all close by can keep in touch with your sweet spirit!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!