follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Sunday, May 14, 2006

sentimental journey

happy mother's day wishes to all the mothers & special gals who i have known forever & also recently! may your day be as bright & exuberant as these tulips! a few posts ago, i mentioned that i would like to start a bimonthly theme for friday's finds . in honor of mother's day, the theme for this coming friday [5.19.06] will be sentimental finds. of course, you can still post off-theme finds during a "theme week", but for this coming friday, search out that special something that is of some sentimental value to YOU. it could be a photo, a book, a toy, an article of clothing, a piece of jewelry, fabric>>>whatever>>>just as long as it/they is/are found... the theme for "theme week" will be posted on every other sundays...so, the next theme to be posted will be sunday [5.28.06]. & if you have a cool idea for a friday's finds theme, please leave a comment or two...i'd love to hear from you & am open to any ideas or suggestions! now go and have a bit of nostalgic fun on your sentimental journey... see you friday! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 5/15/2006 04:09:00 AM, Blogger sweet memories said…

    boy does this hit on what I found today! I can't wait to show you! I wasn't sure what I was looking for, but when I found it I was so relieved and felt so good..cant wait to get it together to show you! I spent all my money in one booth!

     
  • At 5/18/2006 12:01:00 AM, Blogger norththreads said…

    Oh do i love those knobs! Cute blog!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!