follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Friday, May 19, 2006

sf [contrasts]

i was wondering what i could come up with for this week's studio friday's challenge contrast... & i thought of my "frogs"...i have mostly glass ones, but i also have a couple of metal ones. these frogs all are similar in their use>>>holders [originally intended for flower arranging, but now handy receptacles for my crafty tools or a vintage image or two]>>> but different in size, material & form...also, in the spirit of sf's contrasts, i share these snaps i took this week... & thought, how wonderful contrasts can be! Posted by Picasa

10 Comments:

  • At 5/19/2006 04:15:00 PM, Anonymous tempestdelfuego said…

    Wow! I love the photos of the sky. I'm a huge sucker for rainbows and that's a great one!

     
  • At 5/19/2006 09:05:00 PM, Anonymous Pamela said…

    Great entry! And thanks for your comment on mine. I see we have something in common. I'm from Maine too. :)

     
  • At 5/19/2006 10:58:00 PM, Blogger norththreads said…

    These are wonderful!

     
  • At 5/19/2006 10:58:00 PM, Anonymous Looney said…

    Too beautiful for words! What a perfect picture of a rainbow (the yellow is very striking), the sun's rays, the blue sky peaking, the dark clouds in the background then on the other side puffy white marshmellow clouds, light blue sky... You know what they say, "If you are lucky to see a magnificent rainbow...good fortune is on your way!" Wonder where that pot of gold could be???! xoxo Looney

     
  • At 5/20/2006 04:11:00 AM, Blogger Tongue in Cheek Antiques said…

    The change and contrast of the changing sky, a good reminder that things change and can be change and can be seen or used differently, like the frogs you pictured!

     
  • At 5/20/2006 06:51:00 AM, Anonymous Federico said…

    Woooow....

    Nice photo....

     
  • At 5/20/2006 07:23:00 AM, Blogger Ellen said…

    My mom used to have those frogs (I always wondered why they call them frogs!), so these photos bring back some childhood memories. And your photos of the sky are incredible!

     
  • At 5/20/2006 10:35:00 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    I wish I had seen the fabulous potential of frogs when my grandmother was moving into smaller quarters. I only took the most basic. Yours are incredible, particulaly the one with the curled wires.

     
  • At 5/20/2006 12:35:00 PM, Blogger madretz said…

    ouuuu...love your sky photos...I'm a fan!

     
  • At 5/23/2006 01:13:00 PM, Blogger Judy Scott said…

    Hi m'darlin, beautiful contrasts the best Ive seen, big hug Judyx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!