follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Sunday, May 21, 2006

taking a break

from blogging>>>just a small one>>>...i'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with the weekly art challenges & the growing fact that i have been [not intentionally though!] neglecting my husband, household chores, & gardening... i promise you though, that i will be back shortly...just have to get my non-blogging life back into sync with my blogging life {hehehe}... but i leave you this while i take my little break...i had wanted to post this with the rainbow snap i posted previously, but ah well...here it is anyway: the only way to find rainbows is to look within your heart; the only way to live fairy tales is through the imagination and power of your mind; the only place to begin a search for peace is within your very soul; because rainbows, fairy tales, and peace are treasures that grow from the inside out. ~ evelyn k. tharp Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

  • At 5/21/2006 08:33:00 AM, Blogger audrey said…

    Mary Ann...enjoy your little break and give that hubbie of yours tons of lovin'. I'll be looking for your next post :0)

     
  • At 5/21/2006 09:12:00 AM, Blogger Judy Scott said…

    Mary Ann dont work too hard! Jx

     
  • At 5/21/2006 02:55:00 PM, Blogger Tongue in Cheek Antiques said…

    I understand, I feel the same way!

    Too many irons in the fire.

    Breath, and know we are here ...

     
  • At 5/22/2006 05:36:00 AM, Blogger sweet memories said…

    balance..that is what i struggle with everyday and have been away from my computer for days! I sprained my neck driving to work imagine that! you just turn the wrong way and bam! you cant move! So I have been away only taking care of the simple things in life...enjoy your time around your house and your hubby...we all deserve to do what we love and love what we do..there are just too many things to love! look forward to connecting with you again soon.....

     
  • At 5/23/2006 11:56:00 AM, Blogger iHanna said…

    beautiful cat, darker but otherwise kind of like my own kitty! :-)

     
  • At 5/23/2006 06:40:00 PM, Anonymous michgelle said…

    Oh dear...this post has struck a nerve with me. I am ALSO feeling this way. Keeping up with work, school, and art but the fam is definitely being neglected. Gotta get that straightened out. LOVE LOVE LOVE your kitty cat! Enjoy your break!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!