follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Monday, May 15, 2006

today

with every rising of the sun think of your life as just begun. the past has cancelled and buried deep all yesterdays. there let them sleep. concern yourself with but today. grasp it, and teach it to obey. your will and plan. since time began today has been the friend of man. you and today! a soul sublime and the great heritage of time. with God Himself to bind the twain, go forth, brave heart! attain! attain! today by ella wheeler wilcox [this was inspired by what melba had said in her blog about her questioning whether she was on the right path or not]
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

  • At 5/15/2006 06:02:00 AM, Blogger sweet memories said…

    wow! glad I checked before I left for work again, this is beautiful, I am printing it up and going to keep it at my desk and I will read it when I begin to get concerned at work today....thanks!

     
  • At 5/16/2006 06:00:00 PM, Blogger Potato Print said…

    A second "WOW!". The first two lines stopped my breath. I'm in a really difficult period of my life. It seems to just go on and on in its badness. The poem, the photo, the feeling: three unexpected gifts on a rainy day. Thank you.

     
  • At 5/16/2006 09:09:00 PM, Blogger firstborn said…

    potato print, you're very welcome and thank you for your kind words...we all need a boost from time to time :) ...

    :) mary ann

     
  • At 5/16/2006 09:10:00 PM, Blogger firstborn said…

    pauline, you're welcome as well...if i hadn't said so already...glad that you found this inspiring as i did!

    xo, mary ann

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!