follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Sunday, May 28, 2006

years meme

i am stealing this from andria, who stole it from shane, who stole it from {well, you get the idea...} 20 years ago: i was a young college gal, barely out of high school {upper left hand corner} 10 years ago: my first real vacation after years of schooling & a couple of years working as a brand new, fresh out of school speech therapist>>>this is me in a little island town called, somesville, me {which years later, i would go there many times with joe} [upper right hand corner] 5 years ago: joe & i were living in maine... {HUGE sigh} [bottom left, middle & bottom right] 3 years ago: i worked part-time at a great local school in the 5-town community that we lived in [the other times, i worked in private practice]...here i am with one of my preschool kiddos, who always liked to give me a big hug after our weekly sessions... it was also the time when we left {sniff, sniff} our life in maine to be closer to family in the midwest {top pic}... 1 year ago: we settled in our new place in cheeseland...& we visited family in chicago {bottom pic in the above set of two>>>here i am with a very candid snap of myself & one of my little neices }...yesterday: working in the garden & joe mowing the lawn... today: see nature calls ... tomorrow i will: loggin & bloggin {what else!} as well as chillin' & grillin' with my dh... in the next year: i will be teaching a workshop for justBe...connected>>>this is wicked exciting!!!!! check it all out in melba's site!!!! in the next minute: i think i will finally get ready & go to bed! it's after midnight cst here!!!! Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

  • At 5/28/2006 03:28:00 AM, Blogger weirdbunny said…

    Oh I just love it when people show photo's of themselves and their lives, what they do etc.. What a wonderful job, as a speech therapist making such a difference to peoples lives!

     
  • At 5/28/2006 10:58:00 AM, Blogger audrey said…

    oh goodie...more tidbits about you. enjoy your weekend and have some extra yummy grilled food for me :0)

     
  • At 5/29/2006 06:33:00 PM, Blogger Susan Tuttle said…

    It's great to get to know you better Mary Ann-I enjoyed reading this!

    Susan
    xo

     
  • At 5/30/2006 10:03:00 AM, Anonymous Looney said…

    Such a neat rendition of your progressive and ever-revolving life! (PS Woo-hoo, is Joe a hunk or what on that tractor mower? Hee-hee) xoxo Looney

     
  • At 5/31/2006 03:41:00 AM, Blogger sweet memories said…

    what a nice way to just look back and see how life has progressed for you...like Joe's toy...that is my husbands favorite pose too...just loves to mow! I bet it is beautiful up in Maine, I have been once to Acadia, went hiking...Cadillac Mountain? years ago...fun reading!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!