follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Friday, June 02, 2006

american dream

is my patriotic find for friday's finds...in our little downtown area scattered about are these minature car sculptures created by local high school students... there are various themes & designs with each little car...i made my husband stop the car & pull over so that i could snap this particular one... it made my heart smile broadly to see that the local h.s. students created something as wonderful as this! if you have a patriotic find [as well as some other fantastic find], kindly leave a comment with your link OR if you'd rather, you can post your pics on ff's flickr group. thank you! :) m.a.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

  • At 6/03/2006 01:04:00 AM, Blogger Tongue in Cheek Antiques said…

    Friday finds, I will try to join after summer, I can barely keep up with my blog at this moment, bare with me! I am glad to see your findings!! Thanks for shairing and including me.

     
  • At 6/03/2006 01:35:00 AM, Blogger firstborn said…

    hi corey!

    i totally understand...so enjoy your summer! & i know that you have a HUGE blog following!!!!! LOL!

    just keep visiting & keep those emails coming!!!! i love hearing from you!

    :) mary ann xo

     
  • At 6/03/2006 11:15:00 AM, Blogger Judy Scott said…

    hi mary ann, the car is so cute and a perfect find. Jx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!