follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Saturday, June 10, 2006

crab dip

overwhelmed with joy! started 5 ingredients friday >>>a recipe weekly>>> so here is my contribution... i love crab {& most other seafoods for that matter}, but you can substitute small cooked shrimp, surimi (artificial crabmeat), or smoked salmon or trout for the crabmeat in this delicious recipe. ingredients: 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened 6 oz. can crabmeat, drained and picked over 1/4 cup mayonnaise 3 tbsp. finely chopped pecans 1 tbsp. horseradish prep: combine all ingredients and mix well. chill several hours to blend flavors. 1-1/2 cups or 24 servings bon appetite!

3 Comments:

  • At 6/10/2006 09:40:00 AM, Blogger Overwhelmed! said…

    Yum! I love crab (and other seafood). I'm not quite so fond of horseradish though. Is 1 Tbsp pretty potent? Could I substitute something else for it?

    I've noticed you've linked my Five Ingredients Friday on your sidebar. Thanks so much! I'm flattered. You're welcome to use my image on your sidebar if you'd like. I don't mind.

     
  • At 6/10/2006 04:16:00 PM, Blogger firstborn said…

    hi overwhelmed,

    my hubby loves horseradish, but you can decrease the amount or not use it altogether...

    you betcha...i did that so i could get to your site quicker & anyone else for that matter!

    :) mary ann

     
  • At 6/12/2006 10:43:00 PM, Anonymous looney said…

    yum-love any of your dips and those cheese balls-to die for...

    cool concept, overwhelmed! don't have a blog yet but we'll stop over your site too to enjoy those neat recipes! love quick & tasty recipes too, looney

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!