follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Sunday, June 18, 2006

diversion

yesterday, i went to a local stamp sale with my friend laura & took home these nifty finds (top & bottom pics>>>yes, i know, more stuff for my already burgeoning stash in my studio lol!)...i also was thrilled to find some artsy/craftsy supplies that i will be donating to my pal melba's exciting blogger event! won't she be happy to have some goodies arrive on her doorstep?it did me some good to keep my mind off things, especially this coming monday! i am taking it easy & will probably turn in early tonight as i have to arise & shine at 4:30am (cst)! thank you all for all your kind & generous thoughts & prayers...i'll try to remember to relax & feel the good thoughts coming my way as i go under... see you when i wake up! Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!