follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Thursday, June 22, 2006

friday's finds

it's a little bit early, but i'm having a bit of a second wind, so i thought i'd better take advantage...my sister jo {aka looney} is somewhat of an exaggerator...i am doing okay & healing just nicely from recent minor, female surgery...yes, i'm still feeling sore, but i can actually move about without the aid of pain pills! & tomorrow, i have a f/u visit with my doc... a busy day ahead... anyway, since i didn't venture out much this week, i fell back on some stuff that i recently found such as this sweet vintage valentine's card {message inside reads: my valentine, t'would give me pleasure if i always had your heart to treasure} >>>aww! & this old, salvaged dentil moulding which i have turned into a shelf of sorts...i did not pay much for either piece...& that is perfectly grand by me! a cool find certainly does not have to cost you an arm or a leg! what lucky find did you spy for this week's friday's finds? please feel free to leave a comment with your link or you can just post your found treasures in the flickr group. this sunday, i'm going to post a ff "theme"...if you have an idea or suggestion for a theme, please drop me a comment of two...always open to your ideas & suggestions! Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

  • At 6/23/2006 12:18:00 AM, Blogger melba said…

    I am glad to see you are feeling a bit better. I just posted about your gift. Thank you again. I can't say it enough how much your support means to me. And I LOVE the believe letters. I posted a picture of them ;don't they look perfect!
    Much love to you!!
    XOXO,
    Melba
    PS
    REST! YOU NEED IT!AND let others help you. We want you to feel all better, OK!

     
  • At 6/23/2006 05:55:00 AM, Blogger sweet memories said…

    I really want Fridays Finds to be a committment for me, taking little things a a time right now...I will maybe do one this weekend, heading off to meet my family for a day, but I will get back to it! You have such a nice way of decorating, I LOVE the shelf and I love your cute little card...very sweet....Your home probably has so many little articles of love all over the place...I hope your doctors visit goes well today and thank you for your comments, yours and looneys..

     
  • At 6/23/2006 08:25:00 AM, Blogger Kelly L. Watson said…

    I followed a link from Melba's page - hope you are doing OK.

    I love your finds! Have you been to http://www.flickr.com/groups/collageimages/ ??

     
  • At 6/23/2006 02:23:00 PM, Blogger andria said…

    I can't get a picture of it to load up for this horrible dial up, but I posted a post this week. Hope you are feeling better.

     
  • At 6/24/2006 04:59:00 PM, Blogger Idamaria said…

    Haven't been able to post anything lately and just found out about your being laidup from the docs. Hope you are all recooped by now.I'm trying to get some projects done for the art fair and like I said, we havent received your application at this time. Please let me know when you sent it,maybe it's still in the P.O.Box. It's raining again, I'm rather tired of it. Hope the skies get all rained out before the 4th of July so we can have mucho sunshine for the fair. Talk back soon.

     
  • At 6/24/2006 05:00:00 PM, Blogger Idamaria said…

    Oh Yea, love that dental work on the shelf. That's something I would go for too!

     
  • At 6/27/2006 06:19:00 AM, Blogger Judy Scott said…

    love these finds and glad your feeling a little better dont do too much too soon, big hugs Jx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!