follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Friday, June 16, 2006

i*heart*judy!

yesterday was a long work day & then afterwords, i went to visit my dear friend allison (aka the wife of my techno guru)...i called joe to tell him that i would be visiting & having some dinner with her & her techno guru hubby...but joe failed to mention to me that i got a SPECIAL delivery!!!! so when i arrived home last night, i had no idea i had a package waiting for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! until this morning, when joe casually mentions, oh yeah, you got a package. i said, from who? & why didn't you tell me??? i was sort of expecting a package from paper wishes, one of my crafty sources...but when i got to our desk, i smelled this delicious scent...it was positively heavenly! i detected the smell was coming from the package & i screamed with sheer delight when i realized that it was from JUDY!!!!! that wicked bonnie lass from kinross, scotland!!!! as you scots/brits/uk-ers would say, i was absolutely GOBSMACKED!!!!! i have always been a fan of judy's artwork that she has posted on her blog & also in flickr...her work is a*ma*zing! but to see it in person, to touch & feel it>>> it is STUNNING! i love, love, love everything that judy has sent me>>>her kind & generous friendship astounds me! the wonderful smells came from this fragrant lavender sachet (which she made!!!!) & organic chamomile!!!! how did she know that i just ADORE these two herbs?!!!! & have them growing in my garden??? my heart is filled with tremendous love & joy... judy, can you see how happy i am?!!! words cannot even begin to express the deep gratitude & heartfelt joy that i am feeling right now...i * heart * you!!!!!! your friendship is something i have found & will always, always treasure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you from the bottom of my heart, mary ann xoxo Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

  • At 6/16/2006 02:13:00 PM, Blogger norththreads said…

    Mary Ann, your gifts are lovely, so spoiled! Wonderful blogging world- so many friends!! Your picture of you is great! I can tell your truly honoured!
    ~Ang~

     
  • At 6/16/2006 06:31:00 PM, Blogger Judy Scott said…

    oh babe just enjoy, remember Ive been blessed too! Judyxxxxx

     
  • At 6/16/2006 08:09:00 PM, Blogger sweet memories said…

    what a beautiful gift, the friendship that you have developed with Judy! The packaging, I love it! What a wonderful day you had! I bet this will keep you smiling all weekend....what a love....and your sisters coming! you are blessed!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!