follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

looking at life

through rose colored glasses...that's how i'm feeling at the moment...my hubby & my family are here, pampering me, feeling all the love >>>this is so strange to be waited on like this! feeling restless & not the bit sleepy, i snuck away here for a quick post...because i remembered it's self portrait challenge today & the running theme for the month of june is pop art...don't i look psychedelic with my rose colored shades on? oh, it's back for a lie down, because it's tiring standing up trying to type all this! see you later...maybe my sister will help me post some other stuff later, huh? all this bed rest is already getting to be so old, you know?! i know, i'm gonna take it easy...it's just so hard when one is so used to multi-tasking! {sigh}... Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!