follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

"lovely flower"

by judith n. mattison lovely flower, you live so beautifully. you freely drink of both the sun and rain.

although you know the storm could quickly crush you, you burst forth and you do not shrink away. you do not grow puffed up at blossoms' beauty; you know they are dependent on your stem. yours is a calm surrender to the evening, and to the day when life shall cease to be. would that i had spirit such as yours is. lovely flower, you live so beautifully. these are some of the lovelies that grow in my garden>>>

the cool blues, sunny yellows , bright whites, vibrant greens make my heart soar... makes me think of that nursery rhyme mary, mary, quite contrary how does your garden grow? Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

  • At 6/08/2006 03:38:00 AM, Blogger weirdbunny said…

    I love roses. I like your orb thingy, thats sparkly shinning blue.

     
  • At 6/08/2006 06:11:00 AM, Blogger sweet memories said…

    I love your gardens! I have a few ideas for my yard this weekend, maybe I will take some pics and post them...or maybe it will rain all weekend! looks like you find so much peace in your gardens...

     
  • At 6/12/2006 11:03:00 PM, Anonymous looney said…

    can't wait for all the lil' ones to run around in your garden...such a beautiful and peaceful place! Great gardening! xoxo Looney

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!