follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Saturday, June 17, 2006

mixed media memoirs no. 12

for this week's mixed media memoirs, i dug out old photos & miscellaneous "mug shots" & collaged them together...it's kinda frightful to see how i looked at different points in time! but, all in all, i feel that i am basically the same ol' me, just getting wicked older as time ticks on! ...& i stamped that wonderful ghandi quote because i believe those are words to live by! Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

  • At 6/17/2006 09:42:00 AM, Blogger melba said…

    You are the master poster...you are hard to keep up with! I love coming here andseiing all your pictures and reading your thoughts and the poems you share. Very beutiful and comforting.
    You were the cutest baby! Loved all these pictures.
    Hope you are having a good weekend!

    (I love the secret collage...very nice!)

     
  • At 6/17/2006 11:24:00 AM, Blogger scarecrow said…

    Nice work!

    Mug Shots!

    BWAHahahahahahahah!!!

    Just for you.

    Later

     
  • At 6/17/2006 04:34:00 PM, Blogger Potato Print said…

    Hi Follow Your Bliss, I found my way here via Melba's blog. I really like your "Witness Change" collage. I tried doing one, but change is so hard to witness within oneself! I agree, there is a core that that remains. There is a light inside of you that shines through all of the decades. I enjoy your gentle and joyful way of expressing your ideas. I will be back to visit.

     
  • At 6/21/2006 05:02:00 AM, Blogger sweet memories said…

    I especially love the baby photo...and that you are smiling in all of your pictures..wonderful!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!