follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Friday, June 23, 2006

my new fave

magazine that i have been devouring from cover to cover while on bed rest this week>>>this is so right up my alley!!!!! check it out all here... finally a mag has come out to talk about what i have been doing for eons! yipee! i think this will be the theme for this coming {june 30th} friday's finds>>>flea market treasures! & while we're on the subject of junk...these are some plastic containers that i had gotten from those stamp sets i bought last saturday's used stamp sale...i wondered what i would do with them, seeing that they are still good containers...then, in the mail the other day, i finally got my back order from paper wishes...yay! i had ordered the "tim holtz alcohol inks bundle" & i am wicked excited because this is what i came up with on one of those plastic boxes>>> front... back...inside, i made an atc as well as a little accordian card to thank my pal, audrey...hope she likes my concoction! i have so many blogs & art projects to catch up on...now that i'm getting my strength & stamina back! whoa, i've got to get crack-a-lacking! Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

  • At 6/24/2006 03:42:00 AM, Blogger sweet memories said…

    I think you kept up just fine while you were recovering! Wow, what a part of life art and blogging is for you! I LOVE the way you incorporated your family into this....your surgery sounds like it became a fun family reunion! I want an operation too! (of course not, but being silly)

     
  • At 6/24/2006 08:25:00 AM, Blogger Tongue in Cheek Antiques said…

    I just spent time reading and catching up with you...I hope you are feeling better? The bittersweet feeling of having family around, the way you described it, the silent house when everyone leaves.... How are you?

     
  • At 6/24/2006 12:39:00 PM, Blogger Kelly L. Watson said…

    awesome project - I love little things like these! you should consider posting a tutorial one day.

     
  • At 6/25/2006 11:34:00 AM, Blogger weirdbunny said…

    What a great magazine!

     
  • At 6/25/2006 12:26:00 PM, Blogger artjunk~ said…

    Hi Mary Ann! Bed rest? oh my, I've been there, happy thoughts your way girl! Hey, guess what? I'm totally and inobtrusively, and completely OBSESSED over JunkMarket magazine too!!!! Wish I could visit with you and chill! My friend just had bunion surgery and I went and layed next to her on her couch and put on a matching white sock and pretended I had a cast too. it was funny!
    Anyway, junkmarket mag is next to me right now. We are attached at the hip. Never know when I'll have a spare second to "devour" each page as you say. I still haven't been through each one. I don't want it to end, like a good book!! Also love Friday Finds. My fave flickr group. I will post more there. You are an inspiration. talk soon and be well!!! --Lia

     
  • At 6/25/2006 07:53:00 PM, Blogger norththreads said…

    your cases are awsome & i have lots of those empty stampin up things hangin around! Great idea! & I am dying to find that magazine!!!!!! , Ive looked everywhere, its always gone!!

     
  • At 6/26/2006 04:02:00 PM, Blogger audrey said…

    oh my goodness is this for me? I love it. I will email you tonight when i have time...sorry for being so quiet lately. Hey, shouldn't you be resting :0)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!