follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Monday, June 05, 2006

playtime

the topic for this week's artwords is play... i had this charming photo of a child dressed up in his/her father's hat & shoes...& how this image also reminded me of a circus {perhaps, the jumper>>>kind of bozo-ish}... & children do love to play dress-up...{figure a} then i thought about how one can play around, as in experimentation>>>i went into my hp photo software that came with my printer & this is what i did to manipulate my original image...it's a totally different effect, don't you think? {figure b} which do you like better? a OR b? i'll let you be the judge... i like both...but then again, i'm biased. :) m.a. Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!