follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

sights for sore eyes

isn't it amazing when something nudges at you to turn your head & look up... & then when you least expect it, you spot something that you otherwise would have missed or even, perhaps, been oblivious to?like these snaps i took of this dear boldly coming into my garden! something told me to look out the window & when i lifted the lace curtain, i couldn't believe my eyes! i thought, that joe! he must have thrown old apples or scraps out there...AGAIN! but something else told me to just let it be & gently observe (well, until it started to eat something in my garden bed!)... or how i was on my way to my mailbox at work & happened to turn my head to spy this lovely cake my friend becky's mom made for a co-worker ours, who later that day, we threw a surprise shower for... or on a recent country drive when i happened to spot this road sign & made myself turn around to take a snap of this...for my friend susan, whose last name happens to be this! * * * is it a mere coincindence or is there something gently guiding us>>> secretly & silently urging us on ? it makes me think of this german made flick
(& i can't remember the name of it at the moment) i had seen in a film class i took in college... it had to do with guardian angels & how they roamed the living world, invisibly of course, to offer guidance & act as muses to earthbound souls... ...could that be, i wonder? Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

  • At 6/15/2006 06:11:00 AM, Blogger sweet memories said…

    it is funny and amazing, life's coincidences, and I believe it takes a very spiritual person to identify them, someone that is constantly thinking of those they love, dreaming of what they love to do. These finds that come from our soul just seem to lift of our spirits and help us to connect to what is really important to us...they simply make my day...and yes I do believe that someone is guiding us...and speaking to us...and leading us...but it takes someone very sweet, sensitive and passionate to embrace that and follow through....

     
  • At 6/15/2006 05:22:00 PM, Blogger weirdbunny said…

    That is so fantastic to have deer so close. They are so beautiful.

     
  • At 6/15/2006 09:02:00 PM, Blogger Susan Tuttle said…

    Hi Mary Ann,
    Yes, I believe it is so. Definitely not coincidences my dear.

    Hugs,
    Susan

     
  • At 6/15/2006 09:04:00 PM, Blogger Susan Tuttle said…

    Hi Mary Ann,
    Yes, I believe it is so. Definitely not coincidences my dear.

    Hugs,
    Susan

     
  • At 6/16/2006 12:03:00 AM, Anonymous looney said…

    yes, totally believe there are guardian angels (like my Sweet Angel Sinead) to help guide us (most of the time) in the right directions! also agree with sweet memories who really articulated her comment so well! xoxo looney

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!