follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Friday, June 09, 2006

studio friday

tine so kindly took my suggestion for "fave art supply(lies)" for this week's studio friday topic... thanks so much tine>>> i love participating in this wonderful group! as i told her, i would be at a great loss if i did not have my many ink pads at my disposal {after 100, i've kinda lost count! lol}...these allow me a wide range of creative possiblities>>>cards, atcs, artwork, journaling, the list goes on...& give me instant color when i need it! the same goes for my stamp collection {& i have no idea how many i have...let's just say "a lot", hehehe}>>>rubber, foam, clear acrylic, mounted, unmounted, stampers...i have been into stamping since i was a kid! i've just gotten more sophisticated {& obsessed>>>lol} over the years... & also from childhood, i've always been keen on pretty paper...i cannot resist this stuff! these also are an absolute MUST-have in my studio...i can make all sorts of nifty little things from a piece or two of paper... just more of my paper fetish i have going... thanks tine for indulging me this week! to see what others consider their fave art supply, click here. Posted by Picasa

12 Comments:

  • At 6/09/2006 04:42:00 AM, Blogger wendy said…

    wonderful stuff.. have you ever made your own paper?

     
  • At 6/09/2006 05:53:00 AM, Anonymous Hanna said…

    gosh! your stamp pad collection is hmmm... impressive! :-)

    I like yow you store your paper too, so neat!

     
  • At 6/09/2006 06:18:00 AM, Blogger Vee said…

    I love your collection of ink pads!
    your paper collection is something to behold as well!

     
  • At 6/09/2006 06:37:00 AM, Blogger Joy Eliz said…

    Oh my God!!!! I've just seen heaven!!!
    Love, love, love your supplies... I think I'm going to go shopping today:)

     
  • At 6/09/2006 09:34:00 AM, Anonymous naomi said…

    What a fun stash of goodies.

     
  • At 6/09/2006 10:02:00 AM, Anonymous Tine said…

    Oh wow!! I'd love to come over to your stsudio to play with your loveley supplies!!! Looks like so much fun!! And all the colours are amazing! WOW!! :-))

     
  • At 6/09/2006 10:05:00 AM, Blogger Lisa Marie said…

    Ok...wait a sec...let me wipe the drool off my keyboard before I continue. Ahem. ;) LOVE your inks! Can never have too many ink pads. Never ever. Nor paper. Yum!

     
  • At 6/09/2006 01:12:00 PM, Blogger Pamela said…

    Oh, my gosh! What beautiful supplies. Love them!

     
  • At 6/09/2006 07:57:00 PM, Blogger Abbie said…

    ooohhh...love your collection of lovelies!! don'tcha just adore paper??? Me too!!
    :) Abbie
    Great topic idea!

     
  • At 6/09/2006 11:20:00 PM, Blogger boliyou said…

    Excellent! All the things you can make with those supplies!

     
  • At 6/11/2006 06:28:00 AM, Blogger sweet memories said…

    after seeing your post here, I need to GET ORGANIZED! I love the way you store your paper, saw some of these at Michael's today! I dont think of things like this until I 'see' them! My paper is in a pile stacked flat, now how can I see all those colors?! Clever idea, and you have the best collection of ink! lovely!

     
  • At 6/12/2006 10:57:00 PM, Anonymous looney said…

    woa! and i thought your yard sale was something, hee-hee...where have you been hiding these beauties??? also love how you organize all your stash-can't wait to see them up, close & personal!!! xoxo Looney

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!