follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Saturday, June 24, 2006

to my 2 jo(e)s

today is your BIRTHDAY>>> joe (the dh) & jo (my sis, aka looney)!!!!! so blessed to have you both in my life! would be so LOST without you>>> have an awesome birthday you two!!!! couldn't resist putting up this pic of joe c. age 6? what you don't know is, he is missing his two front teeth here...i don't think my dh would appreciate me posting that pic (which i do have, btw, lol!!!)... anyway, i love these two with all my heart!!! happy, happy birthday! love always & forever, mary ann (aka firstborn, reya), loving wife & sister oxox SWAK Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

  • At 6/24/2006 08:13:00 AM, Blogger Tongue in Cheek Antiques said…

    Happy Birthday to your loved ones! And very happy day to you too!

     
  • At 6/24/2006 10:08:00 AM, Anonymous looney said…

    Thank you so much, Reya, for the most sweetest birthday wish and song! And a happy special day to my other twin-Joe. Enjoy this beautiful day fishing and doing special things with Reya! The kiddies and I had so much fun with both of you this past week and hope that you're feeling much better! Thanks for making my last year in the 30's memorable!!! My life wouldn't be complete without both of you sharing this awesome journey together with me...love you both so much...xoxo looney

     
  • At 6/24/2006 11:57:00 AM, Blogger melba said…

    So much fun to see all the happy smiles. Glad you had a loving time with your family. It is raining, raining here...I hope I get some creating time in today.

     
  • At 6/25/2006 09:04:00 AM, Blogger Jes said…

    Happy Birthday from Maine!

     
  • At 6/25/2006 04:48:00 PM, Blogger Jes said…

    Hi Mary-Anne...please tell the birthday boy that that wasn't our boat!!!! I WISH!!! We are avid lobster boat fans...(his Dad has one) and we always take pics. of the ones we like. They are my Husbands screen savers at work he loves them so much! Nope...we just cruize around in out little 17 ft. Lund...we love to fish!

    I work in Gardiner and live in Whitefield over the Pittston line...he will get a kick out of that one!

    hope you had a fab weekend!

     
  • At 6/26/2006 01:05:00 PM, Blogger andria said…

    Happy Birthday!

     
  • At 6/27/2006 09:59:00 AM, Anonymous looney said…

    thank you everyone for such beautiful b-day greetings and to boot-from all over...wowwwww!!! thanks for making it sooooooo special!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxo looney

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!