follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Sunday, June 04, 2006

"to simply be"

a poem by sezanne jaillet-ishanI n the surreal hush of earling morning the brilliant color filled dawn pours slowly into the enormous sky another chance of happiness graciously given freely i stand at the edge of a desert expanse and breathe in the scent of the wild trails stretch endless before me as i choose which branch to discover beginning my journey for the day in the sun bleached sands of cacti the mountains stretch out before me i close my eyes and open my arms wide in greeting and asking them to guide i lift my tired face to the sun and let the warm breezes whisper ancient secrets through my hair revitalizing my spirit in purity of place the silence is so loud here but loneliness does not exist i give thanks for being allowed entrance to witness the magical life of this misunderstood place i have wandered into another time seeing past to the depths of what is truly here and hope the land stays hidden forever where i walk and feel and wonder and see where i can escape into Nature and simply be.
 Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!