follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

the actual retail price is...

ding, ding, ding>>> $15.96 usd(sans tax) of the above goodwill items from my recent friday's finds... i detected a bit of CONFUSION during this week's wysiwyg wednesday>>>my apologies for the apparent unclear directions! SO, hubby & i have decided to CHANGE the rules altogether for just this week (as the creator of ww i do have certain license to change as appropriate)...not wanting to have no takers at all, i will go ahead & REWARD those lucky folks who expressed interest (a win-win deal, right-o!)...hooray! yipee! yay! so gabi, since you were the 1st to comment, your wish is granted>>>H wall art is YOURS! raesha d, you were interested in the self-help books>>>they are totally YOURS! scarecrow, i think you were just bopping by to humor/entertain me with your now infamous blogger laugh (bec. i had asked you to a while back)! lol!!! thanks tammy ( ww's very first lucky recipient) for your comment & guess... julia you played, so guess what? the ribbons are YOURS! & last but certainly not least, pauline, i pass on to YOU the art doll book!

let's give our LUCKY recipients a big round of applause! whew, i think for the next wysiwyg wednesday (7.26.06), i'm going to stick to my original rules!!!! my appreciation to those who PLAYED & also my apologies for the skewed version of ww this week! a big hurrah to the above lucky recipients...pop me a quick email with your 411 (i.e., snail mail addy) & i will get your freebies out to you, if okay with you, when i get back from our trip (week of 7.24)...lots of stuff going on in my household at the moment (like packing, food shopping, last minute cleaning>>>my folks are back in the country after being away in the philippines)...pls, let me know if you are okay with that!

...& thanks for PLAYING!!!!!!! may the good karma shine on YOU! Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

  • At 7/13/2006 06:38:00 AM, Blogger Going For Greatness said…

    OH! Your parents are HOME? Thank goodness!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY to hear this!!
    Go spend time with them! I am ELATED that they are home safe. I was really freaking out about that. I have a weird fear of being trapped somewhere while visiting over seas. Give them a HUGE hug from me!
    !~Gabi

     
  • At 7/13/2006 11:33:00 AM, Blogger norththreads said…

    Oops, missed again, great treats though! Your just way too generous!!! Go girl!

     
  • At 7/13/2006 03:41:00 PM, Blogger weirdbunny said…

    I won hor-ahh for me, thankyou!

     
  • At 7/13/2006 11:12:00 PM, Blogger sweet memories said…

    yeah! I cant wait to see the dolly book! thank so so much! What fun! you are so sweet and generous, thank you thank you! I cant wait! you are not only creative in your arts, but you are in your ideas....what fun you are!

     
  • At 7/14/2006 09:14:00 AM, Anonymous looney said…

    wahhhh! I missed it again...cool prizes! Better luck next time for me...xoxo looney

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!