follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Friday, July 07, 2006

addendum

hi all, just want to clarify something... "goodwill" from my last post below is a thrift store, secondhand joint , charity shop...& if you've been paying attention, i am a BARGAIN shopper! so, when attempting to make a guess for next week's wysiwyg wednesday, please think LOW BALL (hint, hint).... will be away for a couple of days...going to chicago to visit in-laws & maybe a sister or two... so i leave you with this snap that i took...i was reclining in the chair, waiting for joe, & i had just left the hospital after my surgery...it's an off angle of a sun mural...message to you: SHINE ON! ta-ta for now...have a great weekend! Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

  • At 7/07/2006 06:45:00 AM, Blogger sweet memories said…

    I will try to send a 'Rey' of 'Sunshine'...gee everything you come up with just suits you perfectly! I will be thinking of your father in law over the weekend and keep you in my prayers sweetie....

     
  • At 7/07/2006 08:37:00 AM, Blogger melba said…

    Have fun on your trip.
    I have always wanted to visit chicago...mostly to see The Oprah Winfrey Show. maybe someday!

     
  • At 7/07/2006 08:55:00 AM, Blogger artjunk~ said…

    have fun. you are SO funny. I love the way you talk...I got such a kick out of your last two posts. I'm out of town too, so haven't been bloggin' much but I miss all my blog sista's. gotta get up pretty early in the morning to keep up with you though!!!LOL.hugs, Lia

     
  • At 7/07/2006 01:05:00 PM, Blogger audrey said…

    Mary Ann...great pic. Have a wonderful weekend.

     
  • At 7/08/2006 05:29:00 PM, Blogger weirdbunny said…

    Have a wonderful trip. Is that you pool?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!