follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

and the winners are

for wysiwyg wednesday freebie item #1 (file folder organizer)>>> andria... & for freebie item #2 (traveler's journal)>>> nancy... yay!!! congratulations to our 2 lucky recipients!! you lucky gals need to drop me an email with your snail mail addy so that i can mail your freebies to you {smile}... & thanks SO much for all (tammy, nicola, & my sis looney) who played this week's wysiwyg wednesday!!!!!!! the next ww will be august 8, 2006...until then, may the GOOD KARMA shine on you!Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

  • At 7/27/2006 08:41:00 AM, Blogger Nancy Baumiller said…

    Oh Yay! :) This was fun Mary Ann...thank you so much! I will definately pass the good Karma onto the next!!

     
  • At 7/27/2006 08:44:00 AM, Blogger andria said…

    Awesome! Thanks so much!

    I am thinking of doing something similar soon. We are getting carpet and I will need to pack up some stuff to be able to clear the floors and I am thinking passing along some of these barely used toys and some of my craft supplies as well, I am such a BAD packrat though.

     
  • At 7/27/2006 09:07:00 AM, Blogger firstborn said…

    yay nancy & andria! i'm so happy that these freebies are going to the rightful homes!

    & andria...go for it!!!!!!!!!i'll be right in line {smile}

    :) mary ann xo

     
  • At 7/31/2006 11:22:00 PM, Blogger norththreads said…

    Did i miss this again?? Oh boy I better get with it!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!