follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Thursday, July 06, 2006

i*heart*goodwill

because>>> LOOK what i found over there at my local store... are these not WICKED ADORABLE or what?! spiffy -jiffy, right? these are my contributions for this week's friday's finds... i used these tables at that recent art fair i was in...they were conveniently handy & i didn't have to worry about tablecloths or anything!!!! as i've blogged about before, i scored another nifty picnic basket at my local goodwill... now, i have a proposition for you out there in the blogosphere...for next week's wysiwyg wednesday, i will change up the rules a bit (hey, i'm the creator, after all, so deal...really, it's not going to be bad...i swear)... well, instead of my dh picking just one lucky recipient...he will pick 3 or 4 (i haven't decided definitively yet...i'm thinking about 3-4 freebies to giveaway>>>don't worry, i will have that all worked out though, by next wysiwyg wednesday 7/12)...the CATCH, though, not only will you leave me a comment that you are interested in a particular item, you must also give a GUESS at how much you think i paid for the four things i just posted for this week's friday's finds! (cool twist, don't you agree??!)... those of you who have guessed correctly will be put in a pool from which the dh will randomly select 3 or 4 names...stayed tuned in next wednesday>> you don't want to miss out!!!!!! in the meantime, hadn't you better share your fabulous friday's finds for all of us to see? leave a comment with your link OR go to flickr. c'mom, don't be shy...community sharing is a good thing. Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

  • At 7/07/2006 04:26:00 AM, Blogger hannah said…

    3 posts??? In one day?? go girl!!!

    The tables look funky, great for art fairs too I agree. How are we supposed to begin guessing a price though (sigh) I am rubbish at guessing. lol. And your poor dh, you are working him too hard!

     
  • At 7/07/2006 06:47:00 AM, Blogger sweet memories said…

    I have to committ to Fridays Finds...I need need need to! I did a few times, then just lost track..I will get back, I promise! Those tables, oh my gosh! I can see your beautiful pieces displayed on these! wow, everything you do is just so pretty.......

     
  • At 7/07/2006 11:48:00 AM, Blogger norththreads said…

    I love that round table its just lovely!!

     
  • At 7/08/2006 05:33:00 PM, Blogger weirdbunny said…

    I love those tables, I need those tables, how cool are they! You'll have to work out all the currency conversions!! I only talk in pounds sorry! Can't wait to see what's up for offer!

     
  • At 7/09/2006 06:06:00 AM, Blogger Annette said…

    My guess is that you paid $5-10 for those finds at the good will. Glad that you are enjoying them. They look neat (the tables) have to admit that I'm not a basket person.

     
  • At 7/14/2006 09:53:00 AM, Anonymous looney said…

    those tables are divine!!!!!!!! i want them...need to go with you to find treasures-soon! xoxo looney

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!