follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Friday, July 28, 2006

merci beaucoups

thanks to everyone for all the b-day well-wishes & helping to make my milestone b-day a special one! i am deeply touched by all... thank you so much angie wangie for the FAB arty prezzie which i received yesterday exactly on my b-day (how did you ever time that so perfectly?)...love everything you sent, including your wonderful atcs... a HUGE thanks to my dear friend & colleague, mary>>>she sent me this humongo prezzie filled with 40 presents! my niece isabel lugged this heavy box downstairs (i can't believe that she did that!) & it took us a good 40 minutes to unwrap everything!!!! OMG mary, you were outta control with this>>>but i loved it all! & a thousands thanks to my parents, dh & niece isabel & nephew nicky for helping to celebrate my day in a very special & low-key (just the way i like it) way! i feel tremendously blessed to have such lovely people in my life! i am looking forward to seeing the rest of the clan & my father-in-law this weekend in chicago for more b-day celebrating! party on dude! Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!