follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

self-portrait as

... a sun-kissed tourist, lol! i took these snaps while we were up north at the cottage we rented...i did a lot of lounging on this very comfy daybed>>>reading quite a few novels, catching up on the area's happenings & sites of interests, watching telly or dvds or just soaking up the warm sun... it was wicked HOT up there, temps being in the upper 90s, hovering just a degree or two below 100! i don't do well in such oppressive heat...when we weren't in our little boat on the lake, i preferred to stay inside the cool cottage... anyhoo, to see more spc, click here. (what's up with picasa??! i had a devil of time trying to post stuff all day long! so incredibly frustrating!!!! so i resorted to using blogger's rather slow uploader)

8 Comments:

  • At 7/25/2006 07:33:00 PM, Blogger Tish said…

    Beautiful!

     
  • At 7/25/2006 09:08:00 PM, Blogger sweet memories said…

    you look adorable, and so happy! I dont do well in heat either so I think I may be a bit crazy in my travel plans next week...or even the thought of it...

     
  • At 7/25/2006 10:54:00 PM, Blogger Raesha D said…

    You are so beautiful! What awesome shots. I received my Office Spa and Office Yoga books yesterday - Thank you so much! I love them!! And I love the postcard, pic and bus card you stuck in there too. It was awesome to get seomthing in the mail that was not a bill!! Thanks again - you are awesome!

     
  • At 7/25/2006 10:58:00 PM, Blogger melba said…

    So nice to see your smiling face!!!

     
  • At 7/26/2006 08:11:00 AM, Anonymous angelica torrez said…

    You look great Mary Ann......

    love, angie wangie

     
  • At 7/26/2006 08:56:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Very pretty pictures!! :-)

     
  • At 7/26/2006 11:11:00 AM, Blogger Tammy said…

    You look happy and relaxed! Just as it should be on a vacation!!!

     
  • At 7/26/2006 08:42:00 PM, Blogger Going For Greatness said…

    I love these photos of you! you are sooooo happy and relaxed from your vacation!!
    I got your package today From WYSIWYG Wednesday! THANKS SOOOOO MUCH! I love everything! The postcards are TOO cool and I am going to 'scrap' your business card and put it in my altered rolodex!!
    Thanks again! You made my whole day!
    XO
    Love gabi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!