follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Thursday, July 27, 2006

they say

Birthday (Lennon/McCartney)Recorded: September 18, 1968, Abbey Road Studios, LondonLength: 2:43Discography:- The Beatles (The White Album) You say it's your birthday
It's my birthday too--yeah
They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you.
Yes we're going to a party party
Yes we're going to a party party
Yes we're going to a party party.
I would like you to dance--Birthday
Take a cha-cha-cha-chance-Birthday
I would like you to dance--Birthday
Dance
I would like you to dance--Birthday
Take a cha-cha-cha-chance-Birthday
I would like you to dance--Birthday
Dance
You say it's your birthday
Well it's my birthday too--yeah
You say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you.

i keep hearing this from well-meaning folks...i hope this is true? i don't feel any different than i did yesterday...i can hardly believe that four decades have gone by! where did the time go? i don't know what "40" is supposed to feel or look...they also say age is just a number & you're only as young as you feel...yeah, i'm going to agree with that 'cuz i still feel like a big kid at heart...& i hope that won't ever change.

it's official>>>i'm in the 40 & fabulous club... {smile}

9 Comments:

  • At 7/27/2006 07:56:00 AM, Anonymous angelica torrez said…

    Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!

    Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!! I hope you get my package today. Don't worry I will be joining your 40's club soon......

    Love, Angie Wangie

     
  • At 7/27/2006 08:17:00 AM, Blogger Momma Pajama said…

    Happy Birthday to you! I just did that "40" thing 3 months ago! Thanks for the comment at my blog!

     
  • At 7/27/2006 08:39:00 AM, Blogger Nancy Baumiller said…

    Happy Birthday Mary Ann! Welcome to the 40's club! And yes age is just a number! Big kids like to have fun too! Hope your birthday is filled will lots of fun!

     
  • At 7/27/2006 08:46:00 AM, Blogger andria said…

    Happy Birthday!!!!

    I hear 40 is the new 30...

    hope yall do something spectacular today!

    You are right, age is just a number. I am very close to 40 myself and I have never felt older than 21.

     
  • At 7/27/2006 11:32:00 AM, Blogger sweet memories said…

    happy birthday! Yeah! I am glad you are celebrating 40! I will be at the justbe gathering! only a year behind you babe!

     
  • At 7/27/2006 01:25:00 PM, Anonymous looney said…

    yea!!! it's your very special birthday today. hope you spend it having loads of fun and may your day and year be filled with many surprises! that's right, age is only a number...'member you're like fine wine that just gets better and better as time goes by... xoxo looney

     
  • At 7/27/2006 02:53:00 PM, Blogger melba said…

    You are Fabulous!!!

     
  • At 7/27/2006 03:44:00 PM, Blogger AscenderRisesAbove said…

    I forgot totally about that song; and it was beatles - really?? Happy Birthday! You arent so old; you havent lived half your life yet...

     
  • At 8/02/2006 12:42:00 PM, Blogger Going For Greatness said…

    Happy BIRTHDAY! I:m SOOOOO SORRY I MISSED IT! I've been so busy packing and getting this house ready to sell that I've neglected my blog-strolling!
    I hope it was a fabulous b-day!
    Big Huge Belated B-day hugs to YOU!!
    XO
    gabi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!