follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Friday, July 28, 2006

too dang hot!

but despite being fully baked & frying like sunny-side up eggs, my niece isa, nephew nicky & i ventured out into the sweltering heat...all in the name of summer adventure... was it worth it to get all uncomfortable, hot & sticky>>>wishing to be dunked in one of those dunking tanks? you betcha! the kids had wicked fun today & that makes my heart smile broadly. Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

  • At 7/28/2006 10:48:00 PM, Blogger audrey said…

    great pics...they look like they had tons of fun.

     
  • At 7/29/2006 04:19:00 AM, Blogger sweet memories said…

    that little girl has your big smile....what an adorable park! Glad you enjoyed your birthday weekend!

     
  • At 7/29/2006 06:39:00 AM, Blogger Jes said…

    You are such a sweet auntie! I have been trying to catch up, have not had a bit of time for visiting blogs and I miss my bloggy friends!

    Happy belated birthday!! xoxox

     
  • At 7/29/2006 09:05:00 AM, Blogger andria said…

    Looks like fun!

     
  • At 7/29/2006 08:34:00 PM, Blogger melba said…

    Thats how I felt today too! We went to a fair and did some errands. then when we got home I was so happy to be in the AC that I put on my PJ's because I knew we were in for the rest of the day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!