follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

wysiwyg wednesday

it's time to play wysiwyg wednesday...yay! pls. go here for the rules... the 1st item up for grabs is this red floral file folder organizer with 6 coordinating file folders! i have had this since 2000 & have not used this whatsoever!!!! pls. somebody out there put this to better use! pretty file folders, eh? 2nd item up for grabs is this traveler's journal...it is a hardcover book filled with pages of cute collaged images, lined pages to write your travel tidbits & glassine page pockets to hold all your travel memorabilia & ephemera...it really is quite lovely...but alas, it has been collecting dust for some time now! a peek inside this fab journal... so, if you're interested, pls. leave me a comment stating so & i'll take names until say 10 pm (us cst) & then tomorrow(7.27) i will announce the lucky recipients {yay}...anyone can play, yes, even you past freebie winners {smile}...i mean to move these two items outta my studio!

6 Comments:

  • At 7/26/2006 08:30:00 AM, Blogger Nancy Baumiller said…

    wasnt sure where to post here or where you hold the rules for this wonderful idea! :) You can count me in!

     
  • At 7/26/2006 11:09:00 AM, Blogger Tammy said…

    Wow - those are great file folders! Lovely stuff - add my name since you said past recipients could enter again! :)

     
  • At 7/26/2006 03:15:00 PM, Blogger andria said…

    Count me on the file folders. I am always looking for ways to file away my son's art work.

     
  • At 7/26/2006 03:29:00 PM, Blogger Nicola said…

    Definately hearting the file folders! The book looks lovely too. Please count me in!

     
  • At 7/26/2006 04:39:00 PM, Blogger sweet memories said…

    I love it love it, but I want to give someone else a chance! I cant wait for my beautiful book, but I still wanted to leave you a comment! I still just love this idea!

     
  • At 7/26/2006 04:56:00 PM, Anonymous looney said…

    me, me, oh please pick me...welcome back sista! please put my name in the drawing if it's not too late...xoxo looney

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!