follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

all in the family

snaps we took of our weekend visiting the fam in chi-town... here we are with joe's dad & stepmom...my fil was in good spirits, in spite of his current illness & the wicked stifling HEAT (temps in the low 100s!!!!)... then dinner at my sister jo's lovely home...here she is bringing on the amazing b-day cake she baked for me>>>scrumptious red (for ruby, july's gemstone) velvet cake with creamy whipped topping...some loot from my sisters, all 3 of them, as well as the kiddies... more prezzies (hey pauline, recognize the merchandise, hmmm?! )... & wasn't i DEE-lighted to find this surprise awaiting me when joe & i came home from chicago!!! it was from my blogging pal, ang of norththreads>>>OMG, THANK YOU so much ang! now who's calling whom wicked generous, eh?! wow, this has been some wicked fantastic birthday...i feel truly blessed! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!