follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Sunday, August 06, 2006

all things vintage

i've been slacking on the coming up with the themes for friday's finds...i apologize for my absent-mindedness...but hopefully, this will get us back on track...for this coming friday, august 11, i thought we could look for things that have that vintage {look}{style}{flair} about it/them...like this 1920s flapper tank top...i didn't buy it, but i did take a snap of it because it was oh so pretty & sparkly & got me wondering who owned this, what did she look like, where did she wear it, how often did she wear it, etc., etc... now, your find(s) doesn't (don't) necessarily have to be vintage clothing, unless it happens to be>>>it can be a toy, book, movie, tool, kitchen item, a piece of furniture, a news article, magazine clipping, old advertisment>>>whatever>>>just as long as you FOUND it/them! remember, that is the only requirement of our little group of treasure hunters {smile}...so go on. seek out those nifty vintage finds & be sure to show & tell for this week's friday's finds (8.11.06)! Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

  • At 8/06/2006 11:54:00 PM, Anonymous looney said…

    neat theme...will try to get out there and find vintage neat stuff...see you at friday finds! xoxo loon

     
  • At 8/07/2006 05:08:00 AM, Blogger sweet memories said…

    I want to find more time to recommitt! I need to 'schedule' time to participate! I have a few times in the past, but everytime I see you post about your finds, I want to play too! love this shirt!

     
  • At 8/07/2006 09:36:00 AM, Blogger Going For Greatness said…

    Oh! I can totally DO THIS this week!! I am so psyched! I can't wait to upload on Friday!!!
    ~XO
    Gabi

     
  • At 8/08/2006 07:05:00 AM, Blogger Jes said…

    my goodness girl...I can't keep up with you...I've been reading all of your posts and I'm just going to say that I LOVE EVERYTHING you've posted...just to sum it all up!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!